Westward Shores Cottages and RV Resort – RV Campers for Rent
Family RV Rentals at Westwood Shores Cottages and RV Resort
Located in scenic Ossipee, New Hampshire, Westwood Shores offers an unforgettable New England camping experience. The park sits on the northern shore of Ossipee Lake, framed in by the hills and valleys of the White Mountain National Forest. Westwood Shores is convenient to Mt. Washington Valley, where you can dine, shop, and explore all there is to do.
You’ll have access to all our amenities whether you’re staying in a cabin or in a Westwood Shores Cottages & RV Resort motorhome rental. Summertime in New Hampshire is short-lived, so we make sure to cram our schedule full of things for the whole family to do! Some of our amenities feature a outdoor theater with live music, kayaking, and our brand-new water park right on the lake! If you get tired after a day of splashing around, you can relax around the community fire pit or take a stroll along one of our two beaches.
Rent a Travel Trailer at Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort and Check Out These Local Attractions
Enjoying the park isn’t the only thing that should be on your itinerary! The New Hampshire Lakes region is home to dozens of quaint towns, sparkling lakes, and of course, the White Mountains. Whether you want to go for a cruise in your RV or unhitch your Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort travel trailer rental and explore on foot, there are lots of ways to see what Ossipee and the surrounding areas have to offer. These are some of our guests’ favorite things to do:
- The closest attraction is Ossipee Lake. As the sixth largest lake in New Hampshire, it’s got a lot of nooks and crannies to explore. In fact, there are several areas that make Ossipee Lake unique, including a bog and one of the rarest types of forest in the world, the Pine Barren Forest. These and other locations around the lake make you feel like you’ve gone back in time and discovered an untouched area of America.
- If you’re looking for more of a challenge, just head a few minutes north to New Hampshire’s White Mountains. From casual walks to difficult hikes, there are trails for all experience levels. There are also several stables throughout the area offering group and private rides through the mountains. If you plan to make a day of it, you can visit one of the many theme parks in the area, take a ride on the railroad, or soar through the sky on the Aerial Tramway.
- Just a quick, 17-minute drive up the road is the breathtaking Castle in the Clouds. This Arts and Crafts mansion was built in 1913 atop the Ossipee mountain range. Guests can tour the grounds and the mansion to take in the sweeping views of the mountains, look at the unique architecture and furnishings, or just see what life was like for a millionaire in the early 20th century. There are regular summer events at the castle, like music nights, antique and automobile shows, and art shows.
- Any seasoned New Hampshire traveler will tell you that you have to stop by Kellerhaus Candy while you’re in the area. Weirs Beach is about an hour away from Ossipee Lake and offers a full day’s worth of activities. Kellerhaus, in particular, is the state’s oldest candy shop (111!) and features a collection of delicious, traditional candy and ice cream. While you’re in the area, you can take a dinner cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee, grab a bite to eat on the pier, or catch a movie at the drive-in theater in your Class B rental Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort.
Westward Shores Cottages and RV Resort RV Rental Prices
If you’re looking to rent an RV for your vacation, you’re probably wondering how much is it to rent an RV at Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort? When you rent through a peer-to-peer site like RVshare, you’ll work one-on-one with the owner of the RV. There are thousands of listing throughout New Hampshire and beyond, so you’ll be able to choose from many different types of RV. Keep in mind, though, the price for the rental depends on what type of RV you choose, its age, and how big it is. In general, rates tend to fall into these ranges:
- Class A motorhomes cost between $100 to $250 per night for an older RV and $350 or more per night for a newer one.
- Class B van rentals range from $100 to $200 per night for older models and $200 to $350 for new ones.
- Class C rentals tend to cost around $100 or so per night for an older rental, and up to $400 per night for a new one.
- Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort travel trailer rentals cost around $50 to $150 per night for older models and around $200 per night for newer ones.
- Fifth wheels range from $60 to $150 per night for older rigs and up to $300 per night for new ones.
Ready to Rent a Camper at Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort?
If you’re hoping to spend some quality time outdoors and make some lasting memories, stay with us! You’ll enjoy an array of activities and ways to relax on the lake with views of the White Mountains in the distance. Whether you rent a motorhome at Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort or stay in one of our cabins, you’re sure to enjoy summertime in New Hampshire’s picturesque lake region.