- Three bedrooms
- One full bathroom
- One half bathroom
Full Service Kitchen Includes:
- Place Settings: 12
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, basic utensils
- Appliances: Refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, 4-burner stove, oven
- Additional Items: TV, Blueray player, Bluetooth enabled speaker
- Wraparound porch
- Outdoor shower
- Two kayaks
- One boat slip
- Nearby boat ramp
- Large, screened-in porch facing lake
- Hot tub
- Gas Grill
What should I bring?
For your convenience, we offer linen rentals! Learn more here!
3-night minimum from June 29-September 3.
2-night minimum for the rest of the season.
Sleeps a maximum of 11 occupants. Rate includes 8. Additional guests subject to extra person fees.
See Our Rules & Policies
- Check-in time for cabins is 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. We do have an early check-in option for a $35.00 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
- All cabins have a 3-night minimum during holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Columbus Day). No Saturday arrivals/departures during holiday weekends.
- For availability information, please call our reservations team at (603) 539-6445.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly cabins. There will be a fee per pet added to your stay, limited to 2 pets per cabin. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
For Timber Lodge and Shorepointe Cotttage:
5+ WEEKS – Refund minus the non-refundable $50 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit*
4+ WEEKS – 50% of reservation issued in camp credit* and 50% of reservation forfeited
LESS THAN 4 WEEKS – Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.