- Queen-sized Bed
- One Twin Bunkbed
- Loft Space
- Futon that sleeps 2
- Full Bathroom
- TV/DVD Player
- Table and Chairs
- Place Settings: 8
- Baking Supplies: Basic pots & pans, 7-piece utensil set, measuring cup
- Appliances: Coffee maker, full refrigerator, microwave, toaster, 4-burner stove, oven
- Additional Utensils: Can opener, cutting board
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Pit
What should I bring?
For your convenience, we offer linen rentals! Learn more here!
See Our Rules & Policies
- Check-in time for cabins is 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. We do have an early check-in option for a $35.00 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
- All cabins have a 3-night minimum during holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Columbus Day). No Saturday arrivals/departures during holiday weekends.
- For availability information, please call our reservations team at (603) 539-6445.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly cabins. There will be a fee per pet added to your stay, limited to 2 pets per cabin. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
For Camping Cabins and Pine Forest Cottages:
Non-refundable $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit
50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS:
Full reservation forfeited
Sleeps a maximum of 8 occupants. Rate includes 4. Additional guests subject to extra person fees.