Two cabins conveniently located near the bathhouse, beaches, market, boat ramp and playground.
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food. Smoking is prohibited.
Both of our Camping Cabins are pet friendly. Cost is $25.00 per pet with a maximum of two pets allowed per unit. One small tent is allowed on each site associated with the cabin.
See Our Rules & Policies
- Check-in time for cabins is 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. We do have an early check-in option for a $35.00 fee, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead).
- All cabins have a 3-night minimum during holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Columbus Day). No Saturday arrivals/departures during holiday weekends.
- For availability information, please call our reservations team at (603) 539-6445.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly cabins. There will be a $25 fee per pet added to your stay, limited to 2 pets per cabin. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control.
- Reservations for 2017 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2017 rates.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
For Lodging Rentals:
Refund less $25 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit
50% of Reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS:
Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.